Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Evelyn's 6th Birthday December 2009

Well, I finally found a few pictures of Evelyn's birthday from 2009 when she turned 6years old. I have pictures of her with her cake but they are on my mother-in-laws camera. Some how I will have to try to get those. BUT, here is one of her with her friends. I can't forget this day because we chose to have it at a Park with her friends and family in Queen Creek, AZ. The day was very cold, windy, and rainy. We had lots of fun though! We made snow cones, played pin the dot on the ladybug, and played an orange game where the kids could only use their necks to pass an orange around to each other. Evelyn also opened gifts and blew out her candles. OH, I remember too that we made her cake at home and it was one of those HUGE big cupcake cakes. Red velvet was her flavor she chose this year. Would have loved to been able to post even more pics, but for now these will have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment