Not much to write here just that we did our normal chirstmas morning stuff with a Christmas breakfast, the reading of the Christmas story, and then opening gifts. Here is what Elijah and Evelyn looked like at this time. I hate that I have waited so long to post these and I do remember that this Christmas we particpated in Operation Christmas Child through the kids' school (I didn't take any photos of that). Evelyn chose a girl and Elijah chose a boy. While our kids always receive plenty in the gift area from friends and family, we do make an effort to teach them that it is more important to give then receive. This was a tangible way to show them sorta what that means.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
CHRISTMAS 2009
Not much to write here just that we did our normal chirstmas morning stuff with a Christmas breakfast, the reading of the Christmas story, and then opening gifts. Here is what Elijah and Evelyn looked like at this time. I hate that I have waited so long to post these and I do remember that this Christmas we particpated in Operation Christmas Child through the kids' school (I didn't take any photos of that). Evelyn chose a girl and Elijah chose a boy. While our kids always receive plenty in the gift area from friends and family, we do make an effort to teach them that it is more important to give then receive. This was a tangible way to show them sorta what that means.

Not much to write here just that we did our normal chirstmas morning stuff with a Christmas breakfast, the reading of the Christmas story, and then opening gifts. Here is what Elijah and Evelyn looked like at this time. I hate that I have waited so long to post these and I do remember that this Christmas we particpated in Operation Christmas Child through the kids' school (I didn't take any photos of that). Evelyn chose a girl and Elijah chose a boy. While our kids always receive plenty in the gift area from friends and family, we do make an effort to teach them that it is more important to give then receive. This was a tangible way to show them sorta what that means.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment