~Disneyland~
Well, I know it has been a few weeks since I last blogged, but after our trip to Disneyland, we had several weeks of sickness with the kids and the trip to Disneyland was absolutely exhausting, but super super fun. I didn't really realize how tired I was until we got back home and started to unpack. Anyway....................I must say this trip to California was soooooo much better then our trip to Flagstaff. We had so much fun! And really the only bad thing that happened was I broke our 7 year old digital camera on our last day at Disneyland. It slipped right out of my hand and landed hard on the concrete. But, that did not keep us from having fun! We spent two days at Disneyland and we actually did every single ride in the park in two days. Evelyn ate lunch with all the princesses and it was only one of the few times in her wee little life she was actually speechless. Elijah was able to see Mickey Mouse and give him a hug, but he wasn't too interested in the characters anyway, he was all about the RIDES, and he rode them all. The first day we spent 14 hours in the park and the second day we spent 12 hours. I have never been so exhausted in my life! Chris was not able to come with us on this trip, but my Mom and Dad went with us and it was such a blessing to have them with us, they too had lots of fun, but exhausted at the end of each day. After our 3 nights in Anaheim, we traveled to San Diego where we went to Lego Land and Sea World. My parents, however, flew back home from San Diego a day earlier then scheduled because they were just simply too tired to try to conquer another park and so I thought I was on my own. But to my great surprise and the kids too, Chris and his Mom, surprised us in the lobby of the hotel in San Diego as I was getting ready to check in. It was soooooooo wonderful to see him and his mom. Having Chris show up was one of those things that I was really wishing would or could happen since my parents decided to leave a day early, so I was just super excited to see them. What I didn't know was that Chris had that all planned out even before we left on the first day. My parents knew about it the whole time and I had absolutely no clue. So, we went to Legoland and SeaWorld all together and had a really great time there too. For the first time in my life I was able to interact with dolphins and pet one too. It was so amazing!!! Those parks were so easy compared to Disneyland. We enjoyed all the shows and we even made a quick stop at the beach. It was pretty cold there so all the beaches were pretty stranded and the water was very cold. But, the kids took their shoes off and put their feet in the sand and in the ocean and collected a few sea shells. They were both sorta shocked at how BIG the ocean was, I mean for miles all we saw was ocean. Evelyn's exact words were "IT'S SO BIG." California is a beautiful place, but I would never want to actually live there, way too crowded for me. Anyway................this trip is one I am so happy we took and I feel confident the kids will never forget it. I love making memories and I hope we can continue to do this as a family. Here are a few pictures of our trip!!! Love you all! I will post more pictures of our trip at a later date. Love,
Kelly


No comments:
Post a Comment