Sunday, December 27, 2009

Long Time Since I Have Written, BUT Not Forgotten!
So, here it is the end of December and I see now that I have not blogged since the middle of October~so sorry everyone, it has been a busy couple of months around here. So, here I am tonight doing my best to get this blog updated since my last post. Basically, to start off the following posts will be stories and pictures from our trip to Kansas City, MO back in October 2009. Not much happened in November, so I will just skip on over to December for Christmas time and Evelyn's birthday to end with, this will get me back to date. For starters here is a picture of one of the few trees we saw changing while we were there! It was so beautiful and we passed by it pretty much everyday we were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment