BIG RED BARN & VAUGHNS APPLE ORCHARD OCTOBER
2009
Ok, so one of the days we were in Kansas City we went to the Red Barn Farm and Vaughns Apple Orchard! I can't even begin to tell you what we did there. Really what I can say is what did we NOT do there. The kids had a chance to ride ponies, pick pumpkins, pet farm animals, go for a hayride, play on hay bales, go for a horse drawn carriage, see old friends from Weston, eat apple fritters and drink apple slushies, go through a haunted house and just run around in the country and be kids. It was really a great day and just what we needed that day! It was a total blast! I have attached a movie below of all the pictures we took that day and above are a few pictures of my favorite!





No comments:
Post a Comment