The other day we went to the mall with Evelyn's friend Carlee and her Mom, a really great friend of mine. We really just went to hang out and pass time for the day. We had been cooped up in the house on spring break and the kids just needed to get out and so did the Moms. These girls just crack me up! If you could see them together they are just so GIRLY and CUTE when interacting with each other. They really love being with each other and on this particular day they discovered a necklace that said "Friends Forever." They really just wanted these necklaces so bad, so I bought them for them and they showed them off in a few pictures for me. What can I say? Girls are just fun!
I'm a mother of two, married, and living in a state I said "I would never live in", but surprisingly loving it. I serve an awesome God and love to read, drink diet coke, go for walks, watch my children grow up, sing and listen to music, watch movies that are based on a true story, the season of fall, the smell of the pages of a brand new book, hot baths, vacations, sleeping, and welcoming all that life throws at me.
No comments:
Post a Comment